810 – Funnies
Jimmy Kimmel reports on President Bush’s Lyme symptoms: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=73e_1187112298
- The way I clean my house is with a sweeping glance.
- If I’m smiling all the time it’s because I can’t comprehend a word you’re saying.
- YOU KNOW YOU HAVE LYME WHEN:
- People call at 7 pm. And ask, “Did I wake you?”
- You can’t remember how to turn the shower off.
- You get winded playing chess.
- You look forward to a dull evening.
- When all the pharmacists and lab workers in town know you on a first name basis.
- As a Lymie was driving down the freeway, his car phone rang. Answering, he heard his wife’s voice urgently warning him, “Herman, I just heard on the news that there’s a car going the wrong way on I-15. Please be careful.”"Hell, ” said Herman, “It’s not just one car. It’s hundreds of them!”