The LD Experiment: Seeking solutions
The IDSA may have written us off, but we have just begun to heal.
There are millions of infected LD patients out there. If we begin to log our findings, together we can find a solution. Actually, we have an advantage.
We are not accountable to anyone but ourselves;
We don’t report to any oversight committee;
We are not a profit center so healing is our only motivation;
We do not need a one-size fits all solution; and
Our collective experiences, intelligence and spirit is immensely powerful.
Let’s use this blog to begin logging our successes, failures and knowledge about LD and begin finding viable and effective treatments.
As someone who has had decades of Systems Analysis experience, I will begin accumulating and consolidating submissions for all to review. I will create PAGES with the submitted info on this site for everyone to access.
Let’s set some ground rules:
- Civility is mandatory;
- There is no wrong or right submission;
- There is no such thing as a silly submission
- Please be clear, objective and honest in your submissions;
- Suggestions for improving this process are always appreciated; and
- Above all else, stay optimistic!
All the best,